950 Main Street, PO Box 310
Wellsburg, WV 26070
(304) 737-3371 tel
(304) 737-3391 fax

All agency offices can use this link to access BriteCore, which includes Municipal's new QUOTING software BriteQuote.

This company was issued a secure rating by the A.M. Best Company, click for additional details

Identity Recovery & Fraud Coverage



The Homeowners Program provides coverage for owner-occupied residencies, other structures on the premise such as a garage or outbuilding, personal property, personal liability and medical payments, debris removal, and additional living expenses. Many endorsements are available to tailor coverage to fit each individual customer's needs. Some examples of endorsements offered include: scheduling of specific items (guns, jewelry, musical instruments), ATV/UTV property damage coverage, personal property replacement cost, coal mine subsidence, refrigerated property coverage, and personal injury. We also offer contents policies for renters that include personal liability and medical payments coverage.

Mobile Homeowners

The Mobile Homeowners program provides coverage for owner-occupied mobile homes, other structures such as a garage or outbuilding, personal property, personal liability and medical payments, and additional living expense. We offer mobile home protection under an MH-1 form with no limit for age of the unit. Coverage is also available for awnings and porches under an MH-2 form along with a MH-4 for contents, personal liability and medical payments for renters of mobile homes. Other endorsements and coverage options are available.


The Farmowner program offers coverage for owner-occupied structures with farm related exposures. A standard farm policy covers the residence, personal property, personal liability, and medical payments. Endorsements are available to schedule farm buildings, sheds, barns, other structures, farm personal property, additional farm dwellings, animals and livestock, farm employee liability, and ATV/UTV property damage coverage.

Dwelling Fire

The Dwelling Fire program offers coverage for 1-4 family owner-occupied or rental dwellings. Coverage is available for the dwelling, other structures, loss of rental income, personal property of the owner, coal mine subsidence, and earthquake coverage. We can also insure farm buildings, equipment, machinery, and barns that are located on non-owner occupied dwellings. Property coverage's available under the dwelling fire program include: fire, extended coverage, vandalism, and broad form.

Commercial Fire

The Commercial Fire program offers building, contents, general and OLT liability, and medical payments coverage for small offices, businesses, apartment buildings, and churches. Property coverages available under this program include: fire, extended coverage, vandalism, and broad form. Other endorsements with underwriting approval that are available include: plate glass, theft, outdoor signs, loss of rents, and coal mine subsidence.

Customers who work with a mutual insurance company have a shared purpose: getting the best coverage and protection available. And mutual insurance delivers because mutual serve policyholders; not shareholders. Our decisions are always based on what's best for you and your family. Plus local agents offer customized solutions for all your insurance needs. Find out how mutual insurance can work for you.